Long Arm Quilting

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Winner winner chicken dinner

Hello there! I bet you think I forgot about this little roll of fabric and decided to cut it up and sew it myself. Well, nope. My parents came to visit and frankly I have not had time to sit at the computer.  My parents live in Florida now and I am inKansas so we don't get to see each other nearly often enough. But, I found a way and I did choose a winner! 


By happy coincidence one of my very favorite quilters on the planet is the winner. Yay Krista! I hope you love it and do great things with it.

#2

I'd love it! It would be perfect for zip pouches for christmasgifts!! love both of your quilts Tia, great work and thank you for the opportunity! 
ReplyDelete



1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia