Long Arm Quilting

Monday, January 18, 2016

Texas Flag quilt #19

Hi there! I will try to blog more in 2016. I guess that won't be too hard when I compare it to how frequently I blogged in 2015. 

So I made my 19th Texas Flag quilt over Christmas. I think this one had some really great quilting. It was king sized. 




I really like to combination of swirls and straight lines.


I think I will only make one more of these quilts just to round out the number. While they are very fun to make it is draining to "make" for others. I love quilting. It makes my heart sing, but I may be done making the same thing over and over. But looking at that quilting I just LOVE it. Of course I can do this to any quilt. It doesn't HAVE to be a Texas flag now does it?

Have a great day!
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia