Long Arm Quilting

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Kansas City Regional Quilt Festival 2017



Good Morning Folks!

I am thrilled to announce that I will be teaching at KCRQF again next year! They have such a great lineup of teachers and vendors, I am so pleased to be among such great company. I am scheduled to teach 5 classes. It is going to be one busy weekend!

 My 3 long arm classes are; 1) Quilt as you Go on the long arm (QAYG), 2) Welsh Borders on the long arm, and 3) Swirls, Feathers and Lines.

I am also scheduled for two domestic machine classes. 1) Free Motion quilting  and 2) Rope Bowl.

I am so excited! I have been working away on samples and hand outs and getting my class kits together. This will just be the most fun.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask! I will be adding pictures of class samples later so you can have a visual to go with the class descriptions.

Please come join us in Kansas City next June! I would love to meet you and get to know you all better!

xo,
Tia Curtis


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia