Long Arm Quilting

Saturday, July 9, 2016

New Website!


I am so excited to announce that I am making a Tia Curtis Quilts Website! You will be able to shop for fabric, and my patterns in one spot as well as select edge to edge designs for the quilts you send me. I can't wait to show it to you! I am putting together an email list now so I can keep in touch with you. I promise not to sell it or spam you. If we have not emailed one another before now and you wish to be added to my list please just shoot me a quick email and you will be part of my tribe!

4 comments:

  1. pretty sure I have sent an email before but just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theta1870gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that in your new logo the lady is sewing in high heels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your website looks really interesting! My wife loves making quilts and buying fabrics, it's one of her biggest hobbies. I shall tell her to keep looking for new updates, hopefully they will be often. I like the look of your tutorials, they seem simple to follow which is great. Thanks for a great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I read each one. I will either respond via email or here in the comments. xo - Tia